|Image Credit: The Washington Post|
- I ask a question then put my hand to my forehead to model thinking. I say "think."
- Students have think time (about 10 seconds). Then I say "write."
- The class records their thinking. Eyes meet mine once they've recorded their response.
- I say "show" and students simultaneously raise their boards.
- Teachers use The Answer Pad from their computer OR the Internet (Safari) on their iPads.
- Students use The Answer Pad from the TapIt Free app or a web browser.