- the red, durable pocket chart (holds ten file folders)
- the language arts skills packet (6 folder games neatly packaged in a clear zip bag with handle)
- the phonics skills packet (6 folder games neatly packaged in a clear zip bag with handle)
|Third Grade Language Arts File Folder Games To Go|
You also receive six phonics skill file folder games.
- double consonants
- different sounds for the letters ch
- different sounds of the letters th
- vowel digraphs with the letter r
- silent letters
Each set of file folders comes in a durable, clear plastic carrying bag with a handle.
You also receive the pocket chart to store your file folder games! This narrow charts is a space saver.
12 games + pocket chart = $50.99 or you can purchase 6 games without the chart for $17.99.
If you purchase the set with the chart, you get all 12 skill games (phonics and language arts). When you purchase the games without the set, you choose if you want the phonics games or the language arts games. Personally, I recommend getting the set. This way, you get all 12 games and the pocket chart to neatly store and organize your activities.
A closer look inside the file folder games:
When you open up each file folder, you immediately notice how organized and fun the game is for students! When I bring this activity to school, I will laminate each answer sheet. Then, I will cut out each sorting card from the activity sheet and place them neatly in an envelope. I'll keep the envelope inside of the corresponding file folder that it goes to. This way, all of the game pieces remain with each game. Of course, I'll label each envelope to match the title of the file folder.
I appreciate how each pack includes a basic information sheet for teachers with a chart to quickly assess student progress on each skill.
- click here to view: All Grade Level Games for Language Arts & Math
- click here to view: 3rd Grade Language Arts File Folder Games (featured in this post)