Eric and I just finished our first round of presenting this amazing tool to teachers for the first time since his product launched last week. The positive response was overwhelming.
The credit goes to Eric. He created an amazing tool for teachers - and he's only 20 years old! I'm just lucky enough to have been beta testing his site over the summer. I don't work for ClassConnect. I just an elementary teacher loving what he's created and enjoying sharing it with others!
I'm happy to announce that both conferences had a packed house when we rolled out ClassConnect. It was such a wonderful response having teachers so interested in ClassConnect. Eric had requests to autograph iPads and even posed for photos! It was surreal! He is a genius! It's no wonder Silicon Valley scooped up this young entrepreneur.
Why Should I use ClassConnect?
it's free. it's easy. saves time lesson planning. find free resources. organize all of your stuff. flip your class.
Not only can you find free, great resources... but you can store them, too!
Why ClassConnect rocks:
- unlike Dropbox you can save everything (web, html, docx, etc...)
- unlike Pinterest you can save files, too!
- like Pinterest, you can 're-pin' or 're-post' by saving other's goodies to your files, too
- like the SMART Exchange you can find free lessons and save them to use
- unlike the SMART Exchange you can organize your SMART lessons with your other related items
- align your lessons and resources with the Common Core
- search for Common Core lessons and resources
- view YouTube videos with NO ads!
- share your lessons and resources with colleagues and students with one click
- upload your own content and flip your classroom
- if you like Teachers Pay Teachers, you'll love the freebies on ClassConnect!
- if you post to Teachers Pay Teachers, you'll love creating a network of followers on ClassConnect for your freebies
Once you find great resources, tag them with the Common Core and share them publicly!
ClassConnect saves you time and allows you to easily and effectively flip your classroom.
Resources from the Video Above:
(though it's ten minutes, the video is packed full of ClassConnect features!)
- click here to make IWB videos with your iPad via Educreations
- click here to download your free 30 day trial of Camtasia Studio via TechSmith
- click here to view my ClassConnect content
Sal Khan and The Gates Foundation on Flipping your Classroom recently seen on 60 minutes...
While I use and appreciate Sal Khan and The Khan Academy, I have been disappointed that I've only been able to use the videos by viewing the content. However, now with ClassConnect, I can put the Khan videos into my files along with all of the supplemental resources and lessons that go with that paticular concept that matches the video. I'm excited to have one folder that contains the video/lesson, document files/assessment(s), and interactive companion websites. With Camtasia Studio, I can even create quizzes within my lessons for immediate student feedback. Of course, I place the Camtasia lessons into ClassConnect as well!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Resources for ClassConnect:
- click here to sign up for ClassConnect for free
- click here to see my Pioneer Chat on ClassConnect
- click here to read Eric's amazing story
- click here to join the #UnitedWeTeach movement
- click here to follow ClassConnect on Twitter
- click here to follow Eric on Twitter
People to follow on ClassConnect: simply 'add colleague'
(add your ClassConnect url as a comment below in this post!)
Recent Blog Posts about ClassConnect: