Class Dojo has made it super easy for teachers to stay connected to parents. To help you get started, they've created a letter you can send home to parents to request their email addresses. Print it out and send it home this Friday - simply login to your Class Dojo account to download the letter.
Click here for quick access to download your parent letter.
Why would you want to send home ClassDojo behavior reports on a weekly basis?
Here are just a few reasons...
- Get parents on your team
- Reduce “surprises” during parent-teacher conferences or report card time
- Hold students accountable at home and at school, creating more focused classes
- Spend less time on behavior management, and more time on learning
Read my previous post on Class Dojo:
- Class Dojo Wins at NBC's Education Nation
- Your Simple Solution for Active Engagement
- My YouTube Tutorial on Class Dojo
By the way, they are hiring! Click here to read more about their team.