Besides the inspiring story that gets one excited to support, ClassConnect enables 21st century learning to transcend into a tangible lesson in which can be applied within the classroom framework to enhance current pedagogical practices. Stated differently, ClassConnect is a super easy way to streamline your teaching so that it becomes more interactive, naturally incorporates technology integration, and because all of your multimedia and digital content is housed in one simple spot, you never have to open new items, wait for things to load, or search for anything. Thanks to ClassConnect, you can cover more content, assess your students in real time, and actively engage all learners via the medium of your new lesson!
You're going to love this... especially around the 1:45 time... get ready!
I've never seen anything else like it.
My Personal Favorites that ClassConnect Offers
- Eric Simons is amazing, talented, and driven
- The entire ClassConnect team is willing to support you
- I never have to worry about forgetting files on my school computer, I just login from anywhere to ClassConnect (anytime, anywhere)
- It's easy to use... click something and drag it and it moves
- I never have to leave the ClassConnect site because all of my content is in one nice spot
- I never have to wait for pages to load... they're already in my lecture
(yes, actual websites! not just long url links - real and interactive websites!)
- No need to be 1:1. I can use this with my projector or IWB/SMART Board
- The quiz feature embedded within LiveLectures offers real-time feedback
Additionally, ClassConnect offers a user-friendly gradebook (click here) and an attendance feature!
Why is Filebox cool?
I'm the nut that has an account for: Delicious, Diigo, Pinterest, ScoopIt, Evernote, DropBox, etc...
So, why would I use Filebox? Because I can save ALL of my content (websites, videos, files, etc) and directly drag and drop them from their prospective filefolder in ClassConnect and place them in my lecture, or presentation I'm developing. I never have to download or upload files... awesome! Just try it, you'll see! If you'd like a quick tutorial, click here.
My Final Words on ClassConnect...
(a teacher's perspective)
- Sign up for your FREE ClassConnect account today! Click Here
- Follow this blog
- Add my button to your page
- Blog about this give away (3 entries - leave 3 comments for yourself)
- Subscribe via Email (click the envelope pot up top)