A Total $900 Value! Make videos with your kids that are fun and academically sound! You'll be (do I dare say...) ADDICTED!
I'm so fortunate to have met Dave, an employee at TechSmith during this year's EdCamp Detroit Conference. Dave shared some amazing stories of how teachers were using Camtasia Studio to enhance not only their lessons but also their student's understanding of difficult concepts. Camtasia Studio became a medium that allowed the teacher to become the facilitator - the student became the teacher and collaborator. As friend, Richard Byrne states that he strives not to be "the sage on the stage but rather the guide on the side." If you've tried Jing or SnagIt, you'll LOVE Camtasia Studio.
What is Camtasia Studio?
Screen Recording and Video Editing Software (easy and professional)
Cost: $299.00 - Kleinspiration is GIVING AWAY 3 FREE Licences!
How Easy is the Software to Use... Honestly? (see for yourself)
So, How Do I Enter to Win one of the THREE FREE licenses?
...it's Simple to Enter:
(each 'follow' enters your name - thus, more chances to WIN!)
1. Click Here to follow my blog, Kleinspiration: add yourself as a follower
2. Click Here to like Kleinspiration on Facebook: click 'like'
3. Click Here to follow me on Twitter: click 'follow'
4. Click Here to sign up for my RSS Feeds: follow the short steps
5. Copy the Code Below and add my blog button to your blog or website
***Be Sure to Leave a Comment for Each Way You Have Entered!
Wow Factors for Camtasia Integration:
- examples of lessons could be summarized for absent students
- students could have a class job to be the reporter and do weekly study tips
- parents assist their kids from home by viewing the video from your site
- as students create videos, they're synthesizing the material