This year, I'm excited to start using Ignite Teaching with my class. This is one tool I know we can use throughout the year, across all subjects, in a variety of creative ways. Any tool that allows students to create, collaborate, and share is always a favorite in our class. One of my favorite parts is that I will also be able to see their work in progress as they collaborate with one another, and I'll be able to offer feedback along the way.
|As a teacher, be able to see who contributed which part of the project.|
- Collaborative PBL: The perfect tool for collaborative Project Based Learning through digital projects. Finally, a digital storytelling platform made for any K12 classroom.
- Analytics: In addition to editing tools that rival the likes of Google Slides and Powerpoint, Ignite Teaching's analytics is where it truly shines. Finally, you can take the guesswork out of group work and see qualitative and quantitative individual contributions in a group project.
- Storytelling: Ignite Teaching is a great tool for digital storytelling. Here's an elementary school in Portugal that uses us pretty heavily. https://
igniteteaching.wordpress.com/ 2015/06/03/school-spotlight-o- parque-libson-bilingual- school/
- Simple Subscription Model: Ignite Teaching's editing tool will stay free for both teachers and students. However, access to Analytics and My Students (the ability to organize student projects into folders) will expired after 30 days. After which, you can sign up for two simple teacher subscription plans . $3 per month recurring or $25.00 annual recurring. Unlike other subscriptions plans out there, we don't limit student seats per license, so no need to worry about calculating student licenses. We also make it easy for your department head, EdTech department and/or administration to pay on your behalf. Just give them the email you used to register. Pricing model will be introduced Fall 2015.
- BYOD-friendly: Available now in the App Store for your iPad or through the web on any major browser.
Try Ignite Teaching Today